Monday, September 20, 2010

Poems: Secretly...

My one true desire,
She ignites me and sets my soul on fire,
While she sits with who she believes is her one and only,
I stand alone without her, cold and lonely,
I pray all day just for a dream,
If only for a moment to be happy and completely serine,
I wish only for her joy,
If only I could be her boy,
I wish we could walk hand in hand in stride,
My life would be hers to guide,
As of now she knows not of my feelings and I could only guess,
If only I could ask for more and risk nothing less.
I know there are moves to make,
But how can I, when there could be three hearts who's stand to break,
Do I even cross her mind,
Is it best to stand in the shadows far behind,
Could I make her see things clearer,
Can I even be the man she needs me to mirror,
I'll tell her in due time,
But won't I be crossing a line,
I know its her decision to make,
But now it appears it's only my heart who's stands to break,
For years now that has been my epic struggle,
I would die to know that I caused her this much trouble.
Is it fair,
No but this is my pain I need to bare,
Mine and mine to own,
I much rather see her happy even if it means I stay alone.
Until that day, I'll be in constant prayer,
For now this is my secret I dare not share.

3 comments:

  1. Man up poems are for fags

    ReplyDelete
  2. it lacks a consistent rhythm, which is what really differentiates a poem from a seemingly passionate rant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, people who write hateful comments under Anonymous are fags.

    Man up faggot-ass faggot.

    ReplyDelete