Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Poems: New Day


Everyday is turned around, it's become so hectic, 
The blocks of my life rearrange and disappear more than a game of Hexic,
Now all I hear are her screams inside my head,
She quite literally put this relationship to bed,
Seems like everyone is caught in the middle, 
This isn’t a joke but I can't help but trying to answer this riddle,
Why did she leave and do what she did, was it all my fault,
Regardless this relationship  has come to a halt,
It's a problem that feels as if it will never be solved,                           
Here I go out the door as she watches it revolve, 
Life will never be the same,
Everything I had, I gave, it was all hers to claim,
But if I was better,
Would I still be with her,
Having thrown it all away, 
It's impossible for me to look forward to tomorrow, today.
But when she took that final test,
She made a failure out of me, and now this story will forever be laid to rest, 
Despite it all I still wish her nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment